Approved Food Guide
Plan your menu.
South Dakota WIC wants to make sure you and your family are getting the best possible foods that are high in nutritional content and low in fats, sugars and added chemicals. That’s why we help you pick out groceries that meet our approval standards – you won’t have to worry about what you’re grabbing at the supermarket, because we’ve preselected healthy, nutritious food for you!
Check out our Approved Food Guide for more information:
- Content (Pages 1-3)
- Participant Responsibilities and Things to Know (Pages 4-7)
- Fruits and Vegetables (Pages 8-11)
- Whole Grains and Yogurt (Pages 12-14)
- Dairy (Pages 15-16)
- Hot and Cold Cereal (Pages 17-19)
- Juice (Pages 20-21)
- Protein (Pages 22-23)
- Fully Breastfeeding Women and Infants (Pages 24-25)
- Infant Foods (Pages 26-27)
- Statement Page (Page 28)