Companies that provide a breastfeeding-friendly environment see lower health care costs, happier employees that miss less work and higher productivity and retention rates.
For more information on becoming a South Dakota Breastfeeding-Friendly Business and access to the downloadable documents listed below, visit HealthySD.gov.
- BEST Feeding: Each Ounce of Mother’s Milk Counts
- Staff Training: Education & Expectations of a Breastfeeding-Friendly Business
- Break time for Nursing Mothers under the FLSA
- Workplace Breastfeeding Support Model Policy
- School Breastfeeding Support Model Policy
- Lactation Space Checklist
- Employer Breastfeeding Accommodation Form