SD WIC: COVID-19 Updates
Updated May 17, 2021:
The South Dakota WIC program continues to keep the safety of our participants and staff as top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic.
WIC participants will be asked to follow these safety guidelines when coming to a WIC appointment:
- Everyone ages 2 and older must wear a mask.
- Only one adult should come with an infant or child.
- Only bring the child/children needed for the appointment. When possible, leave the other children at home.
- Call the WIC clinic when you arrive in the parking lot. Staff will let you know when you can come in to start your appointment.
- Everyone will receive a health screening at the door. Staff will take everyone’s temperature and ask questions about COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff will wear a mask and use protective equipment at all times during the appointment.
Please call your local WIC office with any questions or concerns. sdwic.org/locations/