Peanut Butter Cheerios Bites
- 5-6 Cups Cheerios
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Check out these easy and delicious Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites using mainly WIC ingredients! Delicious, easy to make and eat, and healthy!
- In a medium large bowl, pour the Cheerios into the bowl.
- In a different medium size bowl, measure and scrape out the crunchy peanut butter and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Take out, stir, and add the ½ cup honey and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add the vanilla, and mix in until well-combined.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the Cheerios and mix together well with a spoon until all the cereal pieces are coated.
- Spoon out bite sized spoonfuls and place on a sheet of greased aluminum foil.
- Let the bites sit and solidify for about 3 hours.
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 12 mins